Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Even on good days we have our doubts...

 I started this blog on a horrible day. I started it because I thought an outlet would be helpful. I thought my walls and landlord would be grateful for the lack of holes.I thought there might be other people who could and can relate to how utterly frustrating and alternately wonderful this life can be. I would like to make it perfectly clear I have ZERO clue what the hell I'm doing. I am not a parenting expert. What I know about autism I've learned from sleepless nights and google. From trial and much error. I do not nor will I ever claim to be the know all end all of this world. I am learning, failing and succeeding.
     On the other hand I know with out a doubt that I am everything Jack needs. I know better than anyone else how to calm  him, keep him safe, help him grow and unconditionally love him. I know when to fight for him and when to let him fight his own battles I know when I need to mama bear rage up and put the fear into people who think they can mess with my sweet boy. This "job" comes with a lot of uncertainty but the one thing I know for sure is there is no one better for it than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment